A simpler, friendlier time sheet
DimeTimesheets is a time sheet software application that is very different from the many other time sheet software applications.
Different — How?
DimeTimesheet was designed by the managers of small workshops to give them the lightweight time sheet software they wanted at a price that didn’t make their eye’s roll back. It’s lean, and it understands the real day to day requirements of a small tight group of technical staff working together as a team.
It’s designed to:
- Collect the information a manager needs for job costing and invoicing
- Let’s staff ‘fill in’ a time sheet in preference to time clock punching or to the second timing which is so popular in time sheet applications
- Understands that technical or competent staff are easily demotivated if they think they are being closely monitored.
- Understands that it’s possible for a technical staff member to manage several jobs at the one time, jobs are not necessarily done one at a time, or from start to finish – ie aren’t linear in nature.
- Maintain existing quality of workshop relationships. ie To let a small workshop manager sit with the boy’s and eat lunch after a time sheet application has been deployed.
It’s designed not to:
- Feed information directly into invoicing and wages software.
- Use custom hardware – it runs on simple PC’s located around the workshop and networked together.